Retinol £72 40ml
Teresa Tarmey’s experimentation with different retinol formulations over thousands of facials has led to this ‘perfect’ configuration of ingredients.
Teresa’s Retinol formula boosts the production of collagen, the life force of youthful skin. It also inhibits collagen degradation that comes with age, oxidant stress, or sun damage.
- Features a micro-encapsulation process developed specifically for this product, which delivers the retinol much more effectively to the skin, for maximum impact
- Also mean the benefits are achieved without down time, avoiding dry, flaky skin often associated with retinol use
- Promotes skin renewal and enhances collagen production
- 0.3% retinol, which is a steady introduction to the benefits of retinol, low enough to cause minimal irritation, but high enough to make a significant improvement to your skin
- This product can minimise fine lines, wrinkles, pores and uneven skin tones. It can also reverse some of the side effects of skin damage
- 0.3% Encapsulated Retinol
- Hydrolysed elastin
- Hyaluronic acid
“I’m a huge believer in taking a ‘little and often’ approach. Retinol can be so impactful, but people can be tempted to over use it, or use it incorrectly, in order to rush the overall effect. The key is to allow your skin to build tolerance to the Retinol. Use at night after cleansing. Allow 20 minutes before applying any other products. Make sure to use SPF in the daytime!”