NeoStrata Enlighten Illuminating Serum£65
Perfect for reducing hyperpigmentation and adding brightness.
Many clients visit Teresa to deal with skin pigmentation issues, with her becoming very experienced in this area. Teresa has seen strong results with this product.
Science ⏤ pigmentation results from the overproduction of melanin in certain skin cells, with an enzyme called tyrosinase responsible for
the production of melanin. A molecule called N–acetyl glucosamine is very effective in preventing the activation of this enzyme, particularly when combined with Niacinamide, and has been shown to reduce skin pigmentation. Both are key ingredients of this product.
- Helps control pigmentation
- Helps prevent new dark spots from forming
- More even skin tone
- More even pigmentation
- Illuminated, brighter skin
- Increased skin cell turnover
- Apply once for two weeks then twice daily once the skin has climatised
- Limit exposure to the sun after applying and always use SPF
- 4% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
- Alpine Plant Extracts
- Vitamin C